What are you looking for?

Full Sized Power Wheelchairs

Full Sized Power Wheelchairs

Read more

Full Sized Power Wheelchairs

Merits Health Vision CF Power Wheelchair

Merits Health Vision CF Power Wheelchair

Merits Health Gemini Power Wheelchair (With Optional Power Lift Seat)

Merits Health Gemini Power Wheelchair (With Optional Power Lift Seat)

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Power Wheelchair (22? Seat Width)

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Power Wheelchair (22? Seat Width)

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Power Wheelchair (24? Seat Width) Heavy Duty

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Power Wheelchair (24? Seat Width) Heavy Duty

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Power Wheelchair (26? Seat Width) Heavy Duty

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Power Wheelchair (26? Seat Width) Heavy Duty

Merits Health Regal Power Wheelchair

Merits Health Regal Power Wheelchair

Merits Health Dualer Power Wheelchair

Merits Health Dualer Power Wheelchair

Merits Health Vision Sport Power Wheelchair (Optional Power Lift Seat)

Merits Health Vision Sport Power Wheelchair (Optional Power Lift Seat)

Merits Health Vision Super Power Wheelchair (Optional Power Seat Lift)

Merits Health Vision Super Power Wheelchair (Optional Power Seat Lift)

Merits Health Atlantis Heavy Duty Powerchair

Merits Health Atlantis Heavy Duty Powerchair

Drive Titan AXS Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair (FREE SHIPPING!!)

Drive Titan AXS Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair (FREE SHIPPING!!)

Pride Jazzy 614 HD Full Size Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy 614 HD Full Size Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy 1450 Full Size, High Capacity Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy 1450 Full Size, High Capacity Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy 600ES Full Size Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy 600ES Full Size Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite 14 Full Size Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite 14 Full Size Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite ES Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite ES Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite ES Portable Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite ES Portable Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy ES-1 Power Full Sized Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy ES-1 Power Full Sized Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite HD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Elite HD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Select Full Sized Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy Select Full Sized Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Go Chair MED Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Go Chair MED Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy EVO 613 Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Pride Jazzy EVO 613 Power Wheelchair | This is an FDA Class II Medical Device*

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Powerchair (20? Seat Width) Heavy Duty

Merits Health Travel-Ease Folding Powerchair (20? Seat Width) Heavy Duty

Shoprider® XLR Plus Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® XLR Plus Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® Streamer Sport Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® Streamer Sport Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® 6Runner 14 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® 6Runner 14 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® 6RUNNER 10 Red Power Wheelchair

Shoprider® 6RUNNER 10 Red Power Wheelchair

FreeRider Apollo 2 Power Wheelchair

FreeRider Apollo 2 Power Wheelchair

RehabPulseClaim.com works with you to get prior authorization for your powerchair through Medicare, and our experts will support you through the entire process.

If you are approved for an electric wheelchair through Medicare, it is expected that you will pay 20% of the Medicare-approved amount and Medicare will pay the remaining 80% of the cost. The approved amount from Medicare differs from one region to another and is also dependent on the group of wheelchairs that was prescribed for you.